Language Technologies Institute
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue,
Office: 6705 Gates Hillman Complex
Phone: 412 268 9826
e-mail:bhiksha at cs cmu edu
The list of publications since 2009 can be accessed through the publications tab on top of this page.
Older publications can be accessed through my afs page
- Sourish Chaudhuri, Bhiksha Raj. "A Comparison of Latent Variable Models for Conversation Analysis", SIGDIAL 2011, best paper award.
- Gahgene Gweon, Pulkit Agarwal, Mikesh Udani, Bhiksha Raj, Carolyn Rose'. "The automatic assessment of knowledge integration processes in project teams", 9th International Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning CSCL 2011, best paper award.
- Gautham Mysore, Paris Smaragdis, and Bhiksha Raj. "Non-negative Hidden-Markov modeling of audio with application to source separation." 9th international conference on latent variable analysis and source separation. St. Malo, France, 2010, best student paper.
- M. L. Seltzer, B. Raj, R. M. Stern. "Likelihood-Maximizing Beamforming for Robust Hands-Free Speech Recognition", IEEE Trans. on Speech and Audio Processing, 12(5): 489-498, September 2004, IEEE Signal Processing Society best student paper award
Ph.D and masters' students
- Benjamin Lambert (soon to graduate)
- Jose Portelo
- Nia Bradley
- Anurag Kumar
- Manas Pathak
- Sourish Choudhuri
- Sohail Bahmani
- Mahaveer Jain
- Clifford Lyon. An interactive Java application for cluster analysis and data visualization.. Harvard University extension school, master's thesis. best Master's thesis in ALM for 2006
The list of projects can be accessed through the projects tab on top of this page.