- Complex recurrent neural networks for denoising speech signals, Keiichi Osako, Rita Singh and Bhiksha Raj, IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA), Nov 2015. pdf
- Block-sparse basis sets for improved audio content estimation, Sourish Chaudhuri, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, ICASSP 2013. pdf
- Compensating for denoising artifacts, Rita Singh, ICASSP 2012. pdf
- Spectrographic seam patterns for discriminative word spotting, Shubhranshu Barnwal, Kamal Sahni, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, ICASSP 2012. pdf
- A signal-separation-based array postfilter for distant speech recognition, Rita Singh, Kenichi Kumatani, John McDonough, Liu Chen, INTERSPEECH 2012. pdf
- Demonstration of Advanced Multi-Modal, Network-Centric Communication Management Suite, Victor Finomore, John Stewart, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, Ron Dallman., INTERSPEECH 2012. link
- Microphone array post-filter based on spatially-correlated noise
measurements for distant speech recognition, Kenichi Kumatani, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh, John McDonough, INTERSPEECH 2012. pdf
- Microphone array processing for distant speech recognition: towards real-world deployment , Kenichi Kumatani, Takayuki Arakawa, John McDonough, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh, Ivan Tashev, APSIPA 2012. pdf
- Phoneme-dependent NMF for speech enhancement in monaural mixtures, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh and Tuomas Virtanen, INTERSPEECH 2011. pdf
- Non-negative matrix factorization based compensation of music for automatic speech recognition, Bhiksha Raj, Tuomas Virtanen, Sourish Chaudhuri, and Rita Singh, Interspeech 2011. pdf
- Gammatone sub-band magnitude-domain dereverberation for
ASR; Kshitiz Kumar, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj and Richard M. Stern,
ICASSP 2011. pdf
- An iterative least-squares technique for dereverberation;
Kshitiz Kumar, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh and Richard M. Stern, ICASSP 2011.
- Latent-variable decomposition based dereverberation of monaural and multi-channel signals; Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj and Paris Smaragdis, ICASSP 2010. pdf
- Bandwidth expansion with a polya urn model,
Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh, Madhusudhana Shashanka, Paris Smaragdis,
ICASSP, Honolulu, Hawaii, April 2007. pdf
- Separating a singing voice from background music for song personalization, Bhiksha Raj, Paris Smaragdis, Madhusudhana Shashanka, Rita Singh, Frontiers of Research in Speech and Music, Mysore, India, January 2007. pdf
- Feature compensation with secondary sensor measurements for robust speech recognition, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh, Proc. Eusipco 2005, Antalya, Turkey, August 2005.
- On tracking noise with linear dynamical system models, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh, Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal
Processing (ICASSP 2004), Montreal, Canada, May 17-21, 2004. pdf
- Tracking noise via dynamical systems with a continuum of states, Rita Singh and Bhiksha Raj, Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2003), HongKong, April 6-10, 2003. pdf
- Signal and feature compensation methods for robust speech
recognition, Rita Singh, Richard M. Stern and Bhiksha Raj,
In: Noise Reduction in Speech Applications (Electrical Engg, series),
Ed. Gillian Davis, Chapter 9, pp. 221-246, CRC Press LLC, USA, 2002.
About the book (pdf) and
- Model compensation and matched condition methods for robust
speech recognitionRita Singh, Bhiksha Raj and Richard M. Stern, In: Noise Reduction in Speech Applications (Electrical Engg, series), Ed. Gillian Davis, Chapter 10, pp. 247-278, CRC Press LLC, USA, 2002.
- Distributed speech recognition using codec parameters, Bhiksha
Raj, Joshua Migdal and Rita Singh, Proc. Automatic Speech Recognition and
Understanding workshop (ASRU 2001), Trento, Italy, Dec. 9-13, 2001.
- Inference of missing spectrographic features for robust speech
recognition, Bhiksha Raj, Rita Singh, and Richard M. Stern, Proc. 5th Intl. Conf. on Spoken Language Processing (ICSLP 1998), Sydney, Australia, Nov. 30 - Dec. 4, 1998. ps
- Reconstructing Spectral Vectors with Uncertain Spectrographic Masks for Robust Speech Recognition, B. Raj and R. Singh, IEEE Workshop on
Speech Recognition and Understanding (ASRU), November 2005.