- Plagiarism detection in polyphonic music using monaural signal separation, Soham De, Indradyumna Roy, Tarunima Prabhakar, Kriti Suneja, Sourish Chaudhuri,Rita Singh and Bhiksha Raj, INTERSPEECH 2012. pdf
- Audio event detection from acoustic unit occurrence patterns, Anurag Kumar, Pranay Dighe, Rita Singh, Sourish Chaudhuri, Bhiksha Raj, ICASSP 2012. pdf
- Discovery of temporal patterns in continuous non-random sound sequences, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, submitted.
- Voice driven applications in non-stationary and chaotic environments, C. Kwan, X. Li, D. Lao, Y. Deng, B. Raj, R. Singh, and R. M. Stern, Int. J. Signal Processing, October 2005.
- Design of the CMU Sphinx-4 decoder, Paul Lamere, Philip Kwok, William Walker, Evandro Gouvea, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, Peter Wolf, 8th European Conf. on Speech Communication and Technology (EUROSPEECH 2003) , Geneva,
Switzerland, September 1-4, 2003. pdf
- Rapid deployment of speech-to-speech translation systems,
Alan Black, Ralf Brown, Robert Frederking, Kevin Lenzo, John Moody,
Alexander Rudnicky, Rita Singh, Eric Steinbrecher, Proc. 7th
International Conference on Spoken Language Processing (ICSLP 2002),
Denver, Colorado, Sept. 16-20, 2002.
- TONGUES: Rapid development of a speech-to-speech translation system,
Alan Black, Ralf Brown, Robert Frederking, Rita Singh, John Moody and
Eric Steinbrecher, Human Language Technology Conference (HLT 2002),
San Diego, California, March 24-27, 2002.
- Task and domain specific modelling in the Carnegie Mellon
Communicator, Alexander I. Rudnicky, Christina Bennett, Alan W. Black,
Ananlada Chotimongcol, Kevin Lenzo, Alice Oh, Rita Singh, Proc. 6th
Intl. Conf. on Speech and Language Processing (ICSLP 2000), Beijing,
China, Oct. 16-20 2000. pdf
- The 1999 CMU 10x real time broadcast news transcription
system, M. Ravishankar, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, and R.M Stern,
Proc. DARPA workshop on Automatic Transcription of Broadcast News,
Washington DC, May 2000. pdf
- The Sphinx Speech Recognition Systems, R. Singh, The
Encyclopaedia of Human Computer Interaction, W. Bainbridge Editor, Berkshire
Publishing Group, 2004.