The Ides of May, 2012
- Manas Pathak has graduated with a PhD titled "Privacy Preserving Machine Learning for Speech Processing". His thesis won a Springer outstanding thesis award and will be published in their best thesis series.
- Mike Garbus received his Masters' degree. He'll be around for a couple of months more, though
- Sourish has received a prestigious Draper IR&D sponsorship.
- We have a paper in IEEE Pervasive Computing.
- Leibny Paola is visiting from ITESM, Mexico
- Afsaneh Asaei is visiting from IDIAP, Switzerland
- Takayuki Arakawa is visiting from NEC, Japan